Happiness is a universal commodity, everybody wants it. Everything we do in life knowly or unknowly is directly or indirectly linked to the direction of us finding happiness.
When we get into relationships, our ultimate wish is to be happy in it, when we get in business activities our goal is to always make money, goodwill or opportunity that can aid us to creating more happiness situations.
Human beings are different in nature, and happiness situations are always different, but these 10 quotes from these great minds can help you redefine and experience more happiness.
1. Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, is always just beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you. Nathaniel Hawthorne
2. The person who seeks all their applause from outside has their happiness in another’s keeping . Dele Carnegie
3. Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions. Dalai Lama
4. Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony. Mohandas Gandhi
5. Knowledge of what is possible is the beginning of happiness. George Santayana
6. Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself in your way of thinking. Marcus Aurelius
7. The sun will shine on those who stand before it shines on those who kneel under them. Chinua Achebe
8. Three grand essentials to happiness in this life are something to do, something to love, and something to hope for. Joseph Addison
9. Happiness is mental harmony; unhappiness is mental inharmony. James Allan
10. Be yourself. Ultimately just be yourself. Wole Soyinka